.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Macro environmental factors Essay

base on the movie Outsourced and you first two week study in the class, answer any quadrup permit of the following.Give appropriate deterrent examples from the movie Outsourced.1 Define dissentences between east and Western Culturea Food Food differs from place to place but there is an huge difference in easterly and western regimen where as western culture tends to eat more cheesy and fast food as compared to east cultures they prefer more of curries and noodlesb Way of Conversation This difference between eastern and western culture shows us that both cultures having entire different way of conversationc Accents Eastern and Western culture dont only differ in language but differ in the accent they have as wellA) When Mr. Todd first came to India and has street food and fells sick for a day or two, this shows that people with different food culture cannot handle separate food as they handle their ownB) This can be seen when the aunty asks Todd about his flavour, salary and g irlfriends where Mr. Todd Didnt expected this at few of first decentings but for the people of india its an normal conversationC) This can be seen when Todd and Asha meet first time in a meeting where Asha tells Mr. Todd that they have different ways of pronouncing and then she gives an example of the world Internet and how both cultures pronounce it2 Define ethnocentrism Ethnocentrism is the tendency to judge all other groups according to thestandards, behaviors, and customs of ones own group ( Bovee, C. L. & Thill, J. V (2008) p. 60-83 )When Mr. Todd first came to India he started to fly the coop his hometown and his own culture and in the movie where he goes to get a beef burger so urgently but he cant get one3 Define stereotypingStereotyping is assigning generalise attributes to an individual on the basis of membership in a particular group( Bovee, C. L. & Thill, J. V (2008) p. 60-83)4 Define pagan diversityThe ability of an individual or a group to merge or diverge in diff erent cultures can be defined as cultural diversity(Fhsu.edu, (2014). What is cultural Diversity Fort Hays State University. online Available at http//www.fhsu.edu/diversity-affairs/what-is-diversity)That moment when Mr. Todd and Puru are having drinks together. Mr. Puru being a stereotype says that why do all Americans dont live with their parents when they spring up up and are settled in their lifeThe Part where Todd starts to give in and enjoy his life in India by celebrating holy festival this can be called cultural diversityCompulsory- Reflection on your cultural self-identity (200 words)I grew up in a small city Hyderabad of Pakistan and later on go to Karachi. My dad came from Iran where as my mom was born in Hyderabad, as Sindhi being my mother tongue, Urdu national and slope official I was ableto speak all of them. In the beginning of this year I travel to Australia to complete my studies where I knowing different cultures of the world. Met almost every nationality of people. Life was bit tough in the beginning I had hard time making friends but as the time passed I learned a lot about Australia and its culture I was able to communicate people around me and easily and gradually I was mixing in Aussie Culture.People here are so sports oriented which let me improve my game of basketball as I learned a lot of new techniques of play. I saw people having dinner at 6 pm where back home people started preparedness for dinner at 8 30 but later I found myself following the kindred routine. In this one year I learned so much about the different cultures of the world and how to socialize or a have a good conversation with people of different cultures which providential me a lot, that now I want to travel all around the world and make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment